The Energy Chamber of Trinidad and Tobago is the representative organization for the Trinidad & Tobago energy and related sectors. The organization is based in the energy core of the Point Lisas Industrial Estate. With over 380 members, the Energy Chamber has a strong tradition of vigorously and effectively representing their members' interests and for significantly contributing to national development. The Energy Chamber’s strategic mandate has always been to promote Trinidad and Tobago as a preferred destination for energy sector investment and a regional energy services hub.
ENERGY CHAMBER SERVICES:
Representation – The Chamber advocates for its members on key issues affecting the energy sector. The areas currently pursued are:
• Fiscal reform
• Changing the risk and reward equation in the gas value chain
• Local content
• Energy services export
• Energy efficiency
Certification - The Chamber certifies companies/individuals in the energy sector through:
• the Safe to Work programme (STOW)
• Training opportunities at the Energy Chamber Learning Centre (including PLEA 10 assessments)
Information and Networking – Members of the Energy Chamber benefit from:
• Information - primarily through its EnergyNow newspaper, e-newsletter, Facebook page and website
• Insight into major issues and business opportunities through regular networking events and the annual Trinidad & Tobago Energy Conference, Clean Energy Conference, Local Content Forum and more recently the Upstream Operators Forum.
• Targeted research, with an emphasis on corporate governance, international market data and local energy sector data.
• Trade facilitation by facilitating contacts and business opportunities through outgoing and incoming trade missions.
To contact the Energy Chamber, please click here